Attic Mold Removal Company
Northern VA, MD & Eastern WV.
Mold in attics occurs because there is moisture that is left that doesn’t properly dry and evaporate. Mold in your attic can present a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems. If you suffer from headaches, stuffy nose or other allergic reactions while at home that go away when you are away from home, are signs you may have a mold problem. Environmental is a professional mold remediation company that holds a Certified Mold Inspector and Certified Mold Remediation Contractor accreditation through MICRO. Environmental’s attic mold service will solve your mold problem with our 2 step chemical treatment process. Call us today or click for a free estimate.
- Certified Mold Inspector
- Certified Mold Remediation Contractor
- Locally owned & operated
- Fully insured with environmental insurance for mold removal
- Attic mold removal
Attic Mold Removal FAQs
- Chemical Treatment #1 – Mold & Stain Removal
- Ingredients break down into safe, biodegradable by-products
- Chemical Treatment #2 – Remediation & Protection
- EPA-registered for hard surface and fabric applications
- Single solution remediates and prevents mold
- No bleach, ammonia or VOCs
- Requires zero isolation time and has no odor