Basement Mold Remediation & Removal Company
Northern VA, MD & Eastern WV.
Mold in basements occur because there is moisture that is left that doesn’t properly dry and evaporate. Mold in your basement can present a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems. If you suffer from headaches, stuffy nose, or other allergic reactions while at home that go away when you are away from home, are signs you may have a mold problem. Environmental is a professional mold remediation company that holds a Certified Mold Inspector and Certified Mold Remediation Contractor accreditation through MICRO. Environmental’s basement mold remediation program is a comprehensive 5-step, 2 day program that will clean and remove existing mold, make the area safe again, and prevent future mold from returning. Environmental also provides annual service contracts that come with a 1 year warranty that guarantees the treated area will stay mold free!. Call us today or click for a free estimate.
- Certified Mold Inspector
- Certified Mold Remediation Contractor
- Locally owned & operated
- Fully insured with environmental insurance for mold removal
- Air duct mold removal
- Residential air duct mold removal
- Commercial air duct mold removal
Basement Mold Removal FAQs
- HEPA Vacuum
- Mold and mildew stain remover treatment
- Air Scrubber cleans the air and prepares area for the next treatment
- Mold remediation and protection treatment
- Installation of dehumidifier