Serving D.C., Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia
- Emergency removal of bats, squirrels, rodents (mice - rats), ants, bees, insects, spiders
- Same day service available for some pests when call is made between 8:00 am-10:00 am
- No charge for coming out – free inspections!
- No upcharge for emergency extermination service – free phone quotes
- Licensed residential & commercial exterminators
- Wildlife removal teams - attic wildlife removal (squirrels, bats, raccoons, birds in vents)
- Next day and second day service available Monday - Friday
- Local pest control service centers for quicker response times, see our service area
How fast can we come? Call us now for a firm appointment. No charge to show up!
Scheduling for emergency pest control services may vary depending on our daily schedule. In general, here are our response times based on certain pests.
- General pest control jobs (ants, spiders, mice, rats) – same day or 1-2 days
- Stinging insect nest removal (wasps, yellow jackets, bees) same day or 1-2 days
- Mosquito & tick spraying & control - 1-2 days
- Termite, bed bug extermination - 1-2 days
- Wildlife removal (bats, birds, squirrels) - 1-3 days
Do you have a pest control emergency? Do you need service today or tomorrow?
Acting rationally can keep your family safe and prevent expensive - and sometimes unseen - damages. So, what is a pest control – extermination emergency and what can wait until tomorrow? Large nests of stinging insects like yellow jackets, wasps, bees and hornets may be a true emergency especially when inside wall voids, on houses or very close to human walkways and play areas. If you see one venomous animal like poisonous snakes, brown recluse spiders, or black widow spiders (all of which are found throughout DC, Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia) you usually have more. Some rat and mice infestations are true emergencies. In any case, prompt attention with a couple days is recommended for these rodents. They can quickly chew through wires and spread disease through urine, feces, parasites and bites. Bats, racoons, and squirrels in your attic or house are often true emergency pest control situations. These pests can do extensive damage to wiring, wood, soffits and insulation. Bat and squirrel urine and feces are full of dangerous parasites and salmonella. And they bite! Fast professional action is advised.
Can I prevent future emergency pest control situations?
Yes, and pest prevention is always less expensive than pest remediation. Our Residential Pest Control Plans take the guesswork out of protecting your home or business by providing proactive treatment against the most common and dangerous insects, pests and rodents. Each plan offers a safe, affordable, and environmentally friendly approach to protect your home, family or business. All with our 100% guarantee. After any emergency pest control service our licensed exterminators will also inspect the area surrounding your home for common breeding grounds or entry points.