Rodent Prevention and Control Company
Mice, Rats, Squirrels
Northern VA, Maryland, Eastern WV.
Rats and mice are very dangerous in many different ways. They can transmit many diseases and infections from breathing air that is contaminated with their droppings and urine, through direct contact with feces and urine, and through bites. They are also major vectors of parasites like fleas and ticks. They can cause allergic reactions especially in children. Add to that the danger posed by chewing through wires and building materials and they pose a serious threat in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Eastern West Virginia areas. Once they are established they can breed quickly and be difficult to exterminate. Eradication is dangerous and should be left to a professional rodent control company.
Click to view our pest control programs that protect against rodents and other pests year round! However, if you have an existing rat or mice infestation our expert pest exterminators can resolve it safely so call us today!
- Free inspection, Click to Schedule Now
- State certified technicians
- 24-hour and same day emergency services
- One-time service or annual contract based on your needs
- All services guaranteed in writing and come with a WARRANTY
- Locally owned and operated
- Insulation replacement
- Deer mouse and house mouse eradication programs
- Rat control from simple to complex – roof rats , Norway rats
- Rodent exclusion and seal up services to prevent reentry
- Squirrel trapping and attic exclusion
- Wildlife services of voles, moles, chipmunks skunks, Squirrels, raccoons, possums, bats
- Total house integrated pest management programs