Rodent Prevention and Control Company
Mice, Rats, Squirrels
Northern VA, Maryland, Eastern WV, PA.
Rats and mice are very dangerous in many different ways. They can transmit many diseases and infections from breathing air that is contaminated with their droppings and urine, through direct contact with feces and urine, and through bites. They are also major vectors of parasites like fleas and ticks. They can cause allergic reactions especially in children. Add to that the danger posed by chewing through wires and building materials and they pose a serious threat in the Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Eastern West Virginia areas. Once they are established they can breed quickly and be difficult to exterminate. Eradication is dangerous and should be left to a professional rodent control company.
We offer programs that focus on prevention. However, if you have an existing rat or mice infestation our expert pest exterminators can resolve it safely.
- Free inspection, Click to Schedule Now
- Rodent exterminators certified by DVACS (Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services)
- 24-hour and same day emergency services
- One-time service or annual contract based on your needs
- All services guaranteed in writing
- State licensed and locally owned
- Cleanout, sanitation and insulation replacement
- Deer mouse and house mouse eradication programs
- Rat control from simple to complex – roof rats , Norway rats
- Building & house inspection and sealing services to prevent reentry
- Squirrel trapping and attic elimination
- Wildlife services of voles, moles, chipmunks skunks, Squirrels, raccoons, possums, bats
- Total house integrated pest management programs